This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer in regional Australia, live and work in Australia permanently.

There are 2 streams: Temporary Residence Transition stream and Direct Entry stream.


Temporary Residence Transition stream (TRT)

  • You must hold a 457, TSS or related bridging visa A, B or C
  • Usually, you must have worked for your employer full-time for at least three years
  • You must be nominated by your employer

Direct entry stream

  • You must be nominated by an Australian employer
  • You will work for your nominating employer in regional Australia
  • Your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
  • You must have at least Competent English

Visa subclass

Base application charge (AUD)



 We can help YOU

By being one of the top migration agents since 2016, Edunetwork Australia have a vast experience and knowledge regarding migration pathway. We understand the complexity of immigration system, and understand that the case per applicant is unique. We will guarantee a complete and well- presentation of the visa application, and ensure that applicants have the highest chances of success.

We will attend each applicants needs thoroughly, and will ensure that they will have the best possible outcomes that suit their requirements. Whether it is Tourist visa, Student Visa, Partner Visa, Employer Sponsored Visa or Permanent Residency, we will provide the best possible services.

Contact our experts to start a new journey in a successful career in Australia.